Hey everyone, how are you.
Look, I appreciate that anyone who questions Chinese influence in NZ politics gets outed on twitter as a xenophobic racist, but only the Spinoff really listens to the woke anymore and I think we are getting to a point in all of this where National’s constant acquiescence to Chinese Business is fast becoming a national security issue…
National MP Todd McClay has been accused of “echoing” the Chinese government to “justify mass detentions” in Xinjiang, in a damning new report about China’s growing global influence.
McClay is criticised in the report for how he has characterised facilities in China’s Xinjiang region – often described as “detention camps” – where it’s understood millions of Uyghurs and other Muslim minorities are detained.
“New Zealand lawmaker Todd McClay recently referred to the forced indoctrination camps for Muslim minorities in Xinjiang as ‘vocational training centers,’ echoing the terminology used by the Chinese government and state media to justify the mass detentions.”
…I simply don’t trust the National Party when it comes to handling our economic interests with China because the National Party itself is completely wedded and compromised personally to wealthy Chinese interests.
- Jenny Shipley, Don Brash, Ruth Richardson and Chris Tremain were Director’s of the China Construction Bank
- Judith Collins interaction with Chinese Officials to help her husbands Chinese Company, Oravida, to gain more Chinese money,
- Maurice Williamson’s love affair with Donghua Liu saw him become Liu’s personal handyman when doing up Liu’s batch and heavying the Police to drop domestic violence charges
- Claims of a $150 000 donation after a nudge nudge wink wink meeting alongside the attempt by a Chinese Businessmen to buy two Chinese candidates onto the Party List
- Allegations that a Chinese spy is operating openly inside the National Party Caucus.
- Latest allegations that this Chinese Spy – OUTSIDE NORMAL PROTOCOLS – arranged a private meeting between Simon Bridges and the head of the Chinese Secret Police.
At this stage, National is less a political party and more a front for Chinese business interests which are a front for the Chinese Government.
We don’t want to be ruled by Beijing any more than we want to be ruled by Washington, we want an independent NZ who acts in NZs interests, not bloody China’s or America’s.
Right now we have an alleged Chinese Spy inside the National Party Caucus! Show the real level of outrage this generates inside you by signing the petition I set up this week demanding that Jian Yang be removed from National Party List.
The National Party and their private business relationships with Chinese business can’t be ignored any longer, it’s time to call them on it and demand change.