Green MP Golriz Ghahraman has been accused of spreading a “disgusting centuries-old anti-Semitic trope” after sharing a social media post accusing Israeli authorities of “medical apartheid” in the fight against COVID-19.
Moses said she has never accused any other MP of anti-Semitism, and it’s not something she does lightly.
“Ghahraman repeatedly spreads disinformation and anti-Semitic tropes about Israel. I understand she enjoys the attention that comes with doing so.
After watching the madness of the Orange Lives Matter Insurrection, we should utterly reject this attempt by Israeli apologists to inject toxic Trumpian polarisation into the NZ political debate.
Comrades, Golriz is many things, but a fucking anti-Semite she is not!
Sure there are times when Golriz’s identity politics stuff has us all rolling our eyes and banging our heads on walls, but that’s like 15% of her content, the other 85% she is on the fucking money and we sure as Christ shouldn’t allow a bunch of jumped up Israeli apologists smear her as a fucking anti-Semite!
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GOLRIZ!
This is, as it always is, about the brutal Israeli occupation of the Palestinian people!
This is, as it always is, an attempt by Israeli apologists to distract from that brutal occupation by labelling critics anti-Semites!
What the Israeli apologists want you to ignore is the image of Israeli’s inoculating their own fanatical settlers on occupied stolen Palestinian land from the Covid virus while the actual owners of that land, the Palestinians, don’t get a vaccination.
That image is jarring.
That jarring image reminds you about the brutal occupation the Palestinians are living under and the injustice of it.
THAT’S WHY Golriz is being smeared as an anti-Semite!
This ludicrous fucking intellectually bankrupt argument being pushed by these Israeli apologists, – David Fucking Farrar leading that charge – is because of a technicality in the fucking Oslo Accords that hands responsibility for medical safety to the Palestinians – that any attempt to criticise Israel for not inoculating the Palestinians is somehow fucking anti-Semitic!
Let me roll up my fucking sleeves here because I’m about to get medieval.
How fucking dare you use the fucking technicalities in the fucking Oslo Accord as your justification!
Israel did all it fucking could to undermine and DESTROY the Oslo Accord!!!!!
You are seriously cherry picking some technical changes of function as your justification to smear Golriz as an anti-Semite from an accord the Israeli’s promptly breached???
Technical changes that were never fucking honoured and were envisaged as a gradual change towards self governance that never fucking occurred!!!!
I thought the peace accords 20 years ago could work, but Israel used them as cover for its colonial project in Palestine
Let me get this straight.
Israeli apologists are attempting to use the dysfunctional Oslo accord (that Israel used to continue brutally occupying Palestine) as the excuse to call Golriz anti-Semitic because she righteously criticised their refusal to take responsibility for Palestinians living under their brutal occupation???
This is a sick joke with no punchline!
What is most outrageous of course is that the Oslo Accord can’t be used to justify not immunising the Palestinians BECAUSE Article 4 of the Geneva Convention states categorically that it is the occupiers responsibility to ensure medical care and services to the occupied.
Attempting to fucking use the totally corrupted Oslo Accord (that the Israeli’s ignore whenever it suits them) and pretend that somehow trumps the Geneva Convention obligations is sophistry at its most corrosive.
These Israeli apologists are simply attempting to bring the Trumpian polarisation of politics into NZ by branding anyone who righteously criticises their brutal occupation of the Palestinian people.
It’s anti free speech, it’s anti human rights and it’s disingenuous in the fucking extreme.
Golriz is not anti-Semitic, as the occupying force over the Palestinian people, Israel IS responsible for the immunisation of Palestinians and we should not allow Israeli apologists to take our focus off the continued suffering of the Palestinian people.
Fucks used in this blog – 19
Fucks given – 0
Increasingly having independent opinion in a mainstream media environment which mostly echo one another has become more important than ever, so if you value having an independent voice – please donate here.
If you can’t contribute but want to help, please always feel free to share our blogs on social media.