TDB Political Caption Competition

By   /   June 30, 2015  /   10 Comments

1. CLEANGREEN says:

hush my followers, loose lips sink Planet Key ships!

I’m actually carrying out austerity without saying it – see!

2. “Shhh, my pretties, I’m listening to my investments growing…”

3. elle says:

Shhs im listening for further instructions from my puppet masters, cant hear what they are saying if you useless eaters ,homeless,and sick keep complaining.TPP might not be good for you but its marvellous for me and my cronies.

4. Margaret says:

“And My Solution for all you bespectacled, know-it-all time wasters is to transfer your energies to the formation of an agrarian utopia where the Southern Alps are alive with the sound of cow bells, surrounded by a moat of cow dung producing biogas – a silent killer rich in methane. At the end of the day, I’m not just a pretty face!”

5. john Murphy says:

Our job growth plan comes from pay cuts and job cuts.
    Benefiarcies live in luxery and can afford it.
    Means testing pensions. No we have no plans to but must be looked into.
    We will make surplus in the budget but next year so its another defecit.
    We will take out loans introduce new austerity measures and less harsh and expect another loan but not repay it.

6. Ignis Raendl says:

You’re over thinking it. Jonkey’s motivation is Greed & Vanity; why else would a wealthy neocon enter politics but to game that system? Feed the kids? Only if there’s a womans weekly photo op. involved. PR spun as a competent leader, but runs a government that wants to govern by proxy via the ‘private’ sector… classic bait and switch. And a sufficient number of baby boomers have swallowed the bait, hook, line, sinker, & fishing rod.

7. Quicksilver says:

FOUND: Left behind at photocopier. Possibly a page from someone’s C.V. Smells of hair product. Currently being used to paper over cracks but will be returned upon request, for a price. Contact J. Collins.

8. George Ryde says:

At the end of the day, not a bad list of achievements, bot so very much more to do and SO LITTLE TIME.

9. Donna Miles-Mojab says:

“Shhh, I want the nation to stay asleep”

10. e-clectic says:

Hush, my dissident friends with your impressive “facts” I’ll tell you a secret, the voting pubic don’t give a fuck.

Authorised by Martyn Bradbury, The Editor, TheDailyBlog,