Wanna find the best NZ online casino, but your not sure which one is safe, reputable and legit?
Don’t worry about anything! Here you will find information about the best and safest NZ online gambling sites with the best casino bonus offers, the highest quality of casino games and the most convenient casino payment methods.
Secure gaming expirence, cutting eedge casino designs, thousands of real money or free casino games, and fastest casino payment methods, guaranteed!
We have covered all the topics that include casino licensing, customer support, registration and verification process, game selection, payment speed and many other tips and tricks that will help you in choosing the best online NZ casino and keeping your gaming experience at a high level!
Top 5 best NZ online casino list
If you do not have time to read, we have come up with a verified list of the best online NZ casinos according to a well respected online gambling guide – New Zealand casinos™.
Here is the list of the best nz online casinos:
Finding the best NZ online casino – tips & tricks!
If you are a beginner then the process of finding a new NZ online casino should be left to an expert or you should rely on the help you can find at reputable casino guides like “New Zealand Casinos™ – Helping players to play safe and win more”.
We have found a lot of useful information on this site that is turned to be accurate. That is why we used this site as a source because today it is really difficult to find a casino guide that stands behind its offers and claims.
So, according to New Zealand Casinos in order to make sure that the online casino is quality, it must meet several standards which include:
- Safety & security guaranteed by reputable regulatory bodies
- Payment methods that have fast payout casino times
- Availability and types of casino customer support
- Wide range of casino games from quality game providers
- Online casino bonus offers and their terms and conditions
Licenses and security at online casinos in New Zealand
If you find a casino that you like the first thing you should check is whether the that casino is licensed by the competent casino regulatory authorities.
Checking the casino license is done by scrolling to the casino fitter and looking for the logo, registration number and stamp of one of the authority organizations.
The New Zealand Gambling Commission focuses only on land-based casinos in the territory of New Zealand and has no jurisdiction on online gambling sites because they are registered overseas.
NZ online casinos are mostly registered in Europe, the United Kingdom, Curaraco and other countries, so when checking we must rely on the regulatory authorities that have jurisdiction over their licenses.
The most reputable and strict bodies that check New Zealand online casinos are:
- Malta Gaming Autority (MGA)
- United Kingdom Gambling Commision (UKGC)
- Curacao eGaming Authority (CGA)
- Gibraltar Betting and Gaming Association (GBGA)
Fastest payout casinos and payment methods
The most common payment methods includes:
- Credit and debit cards – Visa, Master, Maestro cards are accepted by the casino for depositing and withdrawing. All transfers are free of charge. The time of deposit is instantaneous while in case of withdrawal the waiting time is from 2 to 3 days.
- POLi – This popular method among Kiwis is also available at some NZ-friendly casinos. On the New Zealand Casinos site, we noticed that they have a special page with a list of casinos that accept payments with POLI. Also, transactions with this method are free and instant, while the withdrawal takes up to 5 days because the money goes directly to the bank account.
- PayPal – If you have PayPal you will be able to use it at most online casinos. Also, the fee is a free time of instant deposit, while you wait up to 24 hours for withdrawal.
- EcoPayz – EcoPayz is another digital newsletter used by many New Zealanders. Payments and withdrawals using this method at an online casino are instant, and also at no extra cost.
- Skrill & Netteler – These two methods are most popular on online gambling sites around the world. There is no online casino that does not accept at least one of these two options. These are also the two fastest methods for withdrawing money from casinos.
- Online bank transfers – Bank transfer is currently the least used method of payment among the NZ population, as only 15 of them use this method. These are mostly companies. The waiting time for withdrawing funds from the casino using this method lasts from 4 to 5 days or more.
- And more – Of course these are not all payment methods there are dozens of others like for example. Basically everyone is without such, and payment times are similar while on average for all digital wallets it is instant up to 24 hours, with debit cards 2-3 days, and bank transfer is the longest no matter in which bank you have an account.
NZD online casino advantages
If you choose casinos that accept NZD currency and have prominent bonus amounts in NZD you will have a slight benefit and savings on the long run.
If you choose a casino that accepts Euros or Pounds, your NZD money will be converted into one of those currencies, and you will lose that dollar depending on the conversion rate.
Support options at online NZ gambling sites
Customer support is very important for players when they have a problem with an account, payments, game or bonus at NZ online gambling sites.
Therefore, it is important to check before registering what methods the online NZ casino offers and whether they suit you.
The methods offered to customers at online casinos in NZ are:
- Live Chat – This is the most useful and fastest method of contacting a casino operator. They are mostly available 24/7, but at some casinos, they have limited working hours. You can report this information in the reviews of these casinos or find it directly on their website.
- Phone support – This is already a slightly rarer option that we can find at NZ casinos. If it is available, know that calling this number is free, but since we are in New Zealand it will be difficult to guess when it is available due to the time difference. This service is in most cases limited to working hours and is not available 24/7.
- Email support – This is the second most popular casino contact option for help. You can send mail at any time. The only drawback of this service is that you have to wait from 20 minutes to 24 hours for an answer.
- Faq section – before contacting support, see if the casino has a section with answers to frequently asked questions. Sometimes you can find the answer you are looking for here as well.
Online casino games and their best providers
The online casino supports all the games you can find in reallife casinos and even more.
The online casino offers so many variations of any classic casino game such as poker, slots, baccarat, jackpots and many more.
Just think of the game and believe the online casino has it, if not one then another.
And the great thing is that you have the right to register at as many online casinos as you want.
All classic casino games in NZ casinos you can also play live casino games with a new category such as live game shows (wheel of fortune, monopoly life etc.), Slingo, fun games like scratchies, virtual sports, lotto, keno, bingo, and many different variations of poker.
The most popular game providers are NetEtn, Evolution Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Microgaming, Play ‘n Go, Yggdrasill, Fugaso, Tom Gorn Gaming, and many others.
Aristocrat is also a very popular game provider in land based casinos in New Zealand, but we couldn’t find any real money games online, only demo versions.
Although many guides are reviewers of the popular Aristocrat slots and refer to casinos that supposedly offer their games but when we visit that casino there are no Aristocrat slots at all.
At New Zealand Casinos we found an article called “How to find Where’s the Gold slot machine online?” in which we learn that in fact, Aristocrat does not offer real money games at online casinos.
Online casino bonus at NZ gambling sites
The casino bonus is a great thing because in relation to the deposit it gives us the percentage of money in the bonus back and free spins that we can use on certain slot games.
An example of a popular welcome bonus (mtach bonus) is 100% up to $ 500 + 100 free spins.
This means that the amount of bets up to 500 NZD casino gives us back 100% of the amount.
If we deposit 100 NZD the casino gives us back 100 NZD in bonus + 100 free spins.
The only drawback is that these bonuses come with wagering requirements and other tersm and condtions that must be met in order for the bonus money to become eligible for withdrawal.
Terms and conditions are created by the casino to protect their interests, because otherwise players would register to receive the bonus and immediately withdraw it which would lead the casino to bankruptcy.
Also, some casinos take advantage of this by placing extremely high and harsh terms and condtions that are almost impossible to meet and withdraw money.
Casinos with wager requirements of 35x to 45x are considered ok, while all casinos that have wager requirements over 45x are to be avoided according to the New Zealand Casinos guide.
The types of bonuses we can receive are:
- Welcome bonus
- No deposit bonus
- Free spins
- Loyalty bonus
Keep your gambling habits under control
Gambling is a choice of entertainment and should by no means be the way to earn a living. Excessive gambling can endanger you as well as the people around you.
To find out if you have a gambling problem there are online tests that can show you this.
The questions you should ask yourself if you think you have a gambling problem are:
- Do you spend more than you can earn?
- Do you borrow money to gamble?
- Do you sell lilac things to have money to gamble?
- Do you need to gamble more amounts of money to feel the excitement?
- Do people criticize you to gamble too much, Have you committed a crime to get out of gambling debts?
If the answers to these questions are yes, then you have a gambling problem and should seek help immediately.
Fortunately, there are many organizations in New Zealand that can help you with this including:
- Gambling Addiction and Problem Gambling – helpguide.org
- Problem Gambling Foundation – www.pgf.nz
- Gambling Helpline – www.gamblinghelpline.co.nz
- Maori Gambling Helpline – 0800 654 655
- Pacific Gambling Helpline – 0800 654 657
- Debt Gambling Helpline – 0800 654 658
- Youth Gambling Helpline – 0800 654 659