Delta has finally made its way to Aotearoa New Zealand to seek out locations of interest. As of now, case numbers are growing, and a lack of certainty abounds.
However, uncertainty is not absolute, some conclusions can be made and lessons drawn.
So, in the immortal words of our health commissioner, “what I can say” is listed below:
- Saline vaccinations are not popular.
- Locations of interests are not for tourists.
- Spreading your legs improves mental health.
- Casino visits are a gamble.
- Scott Morrison is not a moral philosopher.
- The New South Wales premier has a lot to answer for.
- School truancy is hard to detect.
- Auckland-to-Northland roads are haphazardly policed.
- God dislikes congregational worship.
- Anti-vaxxers’ time will come.