Walking for Palestine

By   /   January 10, 2019  /   9 Comments

Walking Te Araroa – from Cape Reinga to Bluff – carrying this important message on my T-shirt.

Leaving Auckland for Hamilton today, so far I have covered 500ks.

In the meantime if you’d like to donate to the Palestinian struggle any donations to the Christchurch

Progressive Network – reference Palestine – will do the trick.
Account name: Christchurch Progressive Network
Account number: 38-9017-0034814-00.

1. Michal says:

Great stuff – the tide is turning but not fast enough. Minto asked Nuk Korako for a debate on the issue as Nuk is part of Parliamentarians friends of Israel, funnily enough he won’t, that is because Minto will know far more than that twit.

• John W says:

Nuk Korako and other traitorous “Parliamentarians friends of Israel ” .

On the take. that’s how corruption works

Morality or lack of it for sale.

BDS against them all.

2. Mjolnir says:

Well done John!, kia kaha to you and your just cause!!

3. Michelle says:

yip he is a twit and so are all his colleagues he is also another bully from the born to rule lot/rot

4. Steve King says:

Great thing to do. Is there a way of following your progress? Maybe a facebook page or will you post updates here? Can anyone walk with you part of the way?

5. countryboy says:

Go you @ John Minto!
    I tried walking once. So I went off and bought a car.
    It’s that ‘put one foot in front of the other thing’ that I tried and didn’t like. Feet are meant to be up and resting, surely?
    Is there a tattooed, V8 driving, Pot smokers for the Liberation of Palestine movement? If so, I’m in.
    Go you Man. Respect.

6. mary_a says:

All the best John. A great and important cause to support.

7. sumsuch says:

Keep it up, lad. I like the means and the ends. And I’m a manual worker.