Political Caption Competition

By   /   June 3, 2018  /   10 Comments

SIMON: Hello, I’m Simon Bridges, I’m the leader of the National Party. I’m really excited to get excited for NZ. I’m passionate about being passionate. I believe we need to believe. This Government is a waste of a waste. I’m looking forward to moving forward. I’m here to hold account to account. I’m passionate. How are you?

FISH: I’m a fish Simon.

FISH: I’m a fish Simon.

1. Z says:

For a small nation a shocking number of NZ politicians use dead fish as props.

2. Quicksilver says:

With National having jumped the shark years ago, a desperate Bridges contemplates an even more risky political manoeuvre.

3. Ed says:

Fishy character.

4. Ed says:

Bridges.
    A fish out of water.

5. J S Bark J S Bark says:

Bridges’ contemplates arch-enemy and old trout Collins…

6. J S Bark J S Bark says:

Welcome to gore sounds like an invitation to Judith Collins…

7. countryboy says:

The little shit’s in Gore! Well, I never. My home town.
    No surprise there. He’s where the money’s at.
    No sign of Jacinda Adern? Jacinda’s been to London to see Queen but she’s not yet been to Invercargill. Where there’s more money still. And I mean REAL money. Not that fancy Auckland stuff that’s really just debt in drag.

Global warming-population displacements and neo-war refugees, the complete and total collapse of the western worlds economies and Adern’s dicking around with nickels and dimes while The Enemy’s slithering around the wallets of those who produce the worlds best foods and wools ahead of a demand of an almost incalculable scale.
    Oh deary me. This’s building to be the biggest ” I-told-you-so.” yet.
    You go and worry about meth house hysteria, you worry about homelessness and poverty in the streets. You go and do that.
    But I warn you. The biggest NZ/AO story ever. The one that eclipses all other NZ/AO stories of greed, dodgy deals, super-secrets and desperation is right under your noses, or more precisely , right under a big, tacky, plastic fish.

8. mary_a says:

Where are the people wanting to have selfies, or a chat with Simon during his recent all alone trek around NZ? Obviously definitely no pulling power in the Bridges to Nowhere man!

9. Quicksilver says:

What’s scaly, slimy, rots when exposed to sunlight, and isn’t Judith Collins?

10. doc says:

The fish rots from the head down simon, get it, from the head down.