I’m sorry, what the fuck?
National has accused the new Government of an unprecedented and alarming erosion of democratic rights after disagreement over committees which play a crucial role in passing laws.
Labour has hit back – saying its plan to have 96 select committee places comes after National leader Bill English warned of his party’s size and the effect it will have on how Parliament operates.
National MP and shadow leader of the house Simon Bridges said it was normal for places on select committees to be roughly equivalent to the size of Parliament, or around 120 MPs.
…you sanctimonious arseholes!
An erosion of fucking democracy?
You being forced to work constructively in the Select Committee process after threatening to disrupt it is an erosion of democracy?
Are you fucking kidding me?
- Remember when the fucking National Party robbed Environment Canterbury of their democratic right to allocate water so that the National Party Corporate Farmer mates could steal it all and continue to pollute it?
- Remember when National rammed through under urgency the Hobbit Law to write employment law for a trans national?
- Remember when National rammed through the TPPA legislation despite saying they wouldn’t until NZers saw the actual text of the deal?
- Remember when National rammed through the Search and Surveillance powers for the Police to retrospectively clear them from the illegal spying conducted during the Urewera ‘terrorism’ case and allowed for warrantless searches?
- Remember when National banned Prisoners from voting?
- Remember when National rammed through the Mass Surveillance Powers under urgency?
- Remember when National rammed through the technical demands on all telecommunications companies to provide back door access to their systems by the GCSB and are gagged from telling their own customers that their privacy has been breached?
- Remember when National were exposed as running a black ops team out of the PMs Office using hate speech merchants like Cameron Slater to denigrate public servants?
- Remember when it was exposed that the SIS colluded with the PMs Office to falsely smear the Leader of the Opposition months before the 2011 Election?
Remember all of that?
And these fuckers have the fucking audacity to claim that being forced to be contrastive in the Select Committee process rather than stop the new Governments agenda is an erosion of democracy?
If you are stupid enough to believe this bullshit, you are either a coma patient, a Trump supporter or a NZ Herald reader.