The Daily Blog Open Mic – Friday 8th September 2017

By   /   September 8, 2017  /   14 Comments

Announce protest actions, general chit chat or give your opinion on issues we haven’t covered for the day.

Moderation rules are more lenient for this section, but try and play nicely.

EDITORS NOTE: – By the way, here’s a list of shit that will get your comment dumped. Sexist language, homophobic language, racist language, anti-muslim hate, transphobic language, Chemtrails, 9/11 truthers, climate deniers, anti-fluoride fanatics, anti-vaxxer lunatics and ANYONE that links to fucking infowar.

1. Mike the Lefty says:

So we are told that Mike Hosking is “too unwell” to host tonight’s multi party debate
    Bull shit!
    He has been replaced because his wooden and lack lustre performance on the first leaders’ debate added to his unreliability has made him a liability for TVNZ.
    It is a face saving exercise for TVNZ execs who won’t admit they were wrong.

2. Red Buzzard says:

NOT the mainstream media:

‘The Reasons for Netanyahu’s Panic’

“Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu is pushing the panic button over the collapse of the Saudi-Israeli jihadist proxies in Syria and now threatening to launch a major air war, as ex-British diplomat Alastair Crooke describes.”

By Alastair Crooke

3. Marc says:

TDB now supports the bourgeoisie, I note.

4. Marc says:

Some here may not understand the significance of civil law rights of assembly, we have the same here, and I can tell you of even more civil rights that we are denied under Nat ACt dictatorship day in and out, thanks for getting this right.

5. Marc says:

I am so sorry, to repeat myself, but my concern is that people wake up and stand for themselves and ensure NZ is a country in the well kept hands of NZers, that we all want.

While Winston May be a bit dubious and so forth, but I feel concernend about NZ, My country, we are losing control of our place, so I will rather vote for Winston this election, as I cannot trust anybody else offer the controls and solutions needed.

• John W says:

NZ is run by TNCs and has been for a long time.

We need leaders to start the fight and brave protesters to use guerrilla action.

And you to back them while you have something left.