The Herald is reporting that John Key will receive a knighthood this weekend..
I will never, ever call John Key Sir for these reasons…
- Key’s policies saw 300 000 kids in poverty.
- Key’s leadership saw us back involved in the Iraq war.
- Key’s argued to hand over our political and economic sovereignty with the TPPA.
- Key’s policies saw 41 000 homeless.
- Key’s policies saw 560 suicides per year.
- Key’s policies saw mass migration scams.
- Key’s leadership saw Helen Kelly live out the rest of her life as a criminal because he refused to move on medical cannabis.
- Key’s policies saw NZers living in cars.
- Key’s policies saw tens of thousands thrown off welfare with no where to go.
- Key’s policies saw one of the worst housing bubbles in NZs history.
- Key’s policies has seen housing affordability crumble.
- Key’s policies saw state assets sold off to fund irrigation infrastructure.
- Key’s policies saw huge increases in state spying powers.
- Key’s policies saw nothing for stopping climate change.
- Key’s policies saw 10 000 in prison and the vast expansion of our private prison industry.
- Key’s had a dirty ops campaign run out of his office.
- Key’s saw his office collude with the SIS to frame Phil Goff in the 2011 election.
- Key’s leadership oversaw the SAS strike that killed and injured 21 Afghan civilians.
- Key’s policies saw the killing off of public broadcasting and attacking investigative journalists.
- Key’s Government passed laws removing the rights of prisoners to vote and stole democratic process from water management at ECan.
- Key’s policies saw more rivers polluted and water stolen for his Dairy Industry mates.
- He repeatedly touched a waitress at her place of work and only stopped after she had the courage to stand up and denounce him.
This vacant optimism merchant banker whose laid back persona struck a chord with middle NZs anti-intellectualism made this country far worse for the poorest and most vulnerable amongst us.
I will never, ever call this smug prick Sir.