Brilliant idea by Cameron over on Whaleoil that MANA and The Internet Party could work together. Thanks Cam, you should send in an invoice for such creative tactical thinking.
Kim and Hone have lots in common, they are both radicals and the GCSB is spying on both of them.
Here is what they spoke about when they met on the North Shore this year.
· How much they both disliked the way John Key has allowed NZ’s intelligence services to be used as pawns by American big business against a New Zealand resident;
· How much they both disliked John Key’s cavalier dismissal of the rights of ordinary New Zealanders;
· How well things are going in the Bundesliga;
· How bleak NZ’s future under National will look if John Key keeps floggin’ off our key assets;
· What MANA would like to see in a positive future for Aotearoa;
· What Dotcom might want to see happen in Aotearoa; and
· What wonderful beaches we have in Aotearoa.
Those committed to seeing John Key gone this year are prepared to look at every possible means to do so. Interesting times ahead.