Crisis? What crisis?
According to the National Government, four out of five renters in NZ not able to buy a house isn’t a crisis. I suppose when the National Party MPs own 201 properties between them, they see no problem whatsoever.
But it does beg the question, what the fuck would the National Party consider a housing crisis?
Would the National Government of NZ consider NZ had a Housing Crisis if…
- A meteorite strikes Auckland Central and the resulting thermonuclear blast killed over a million Aucklanders?
- If a Volcano erupted on the North Shore eradicating over a quarter of a million houses?
- If Aliens launched an invasion on Auckland and started eating the brains of any human being they could find?
- If white middle class property owning National Party voters cant’t continue to property speculate?
- Eminem threatened a copyright lawsuit?
…the delusional denial of the National Government over the Housing Crisis is now an absurdity.
Will New Zealanders continue to prop this delusion up in September?