Political Caption Competition

By   /   January 11, 2017  /   8 Comments

Talking of ‘cringe’ – what’s more cringe-worthy? Waitangi Day protests or middle class white dudes doing the Haka?

1. Groucho Marxist says:

Sing along to the old Chesdale ad

“We are the boys from down on the farm, we really know our cheers”

• CLEANGREEN says:

What no “All Blacks” around me?

Damn! the boss always steals the best and leaves me with the peasants.

2. Takere Takere says:

Me & my posse the “Kapa Hakaree’s” have been practicing the “White Mans Haka” at Dipton Marae.
    I’ve pondered over it in the last few days & spent some time in deep spiritual contemplation with my tupuna on my turangawhywhy. I feel for the poor & impoverished so much, I just might front? If not, I’ll get our comm’s boys to set up a Skype-link to do a live broadcast directly into Wai te ti Marae to all. Homies to homies! Waka & all! -Keya-Carhaa my bro’s!

3. elle says:

Just a puny temporary blip,he will be gone soon.

4. Beetrootboy says:

Young Southlanders rally in the time honored tradition as as the new season swede is crowned King. Aren’t the Emperor’s clothes dashing? RJ Hadlee lends his standard vociferous support in the background.

5. Quicksilver says:

Having sold off every state asset, neoliberal nutter Bill English begins selling the shirts off everyone’s back.

6. countryboy says:

Some big, fat, old, white, traitorous Kiwi farmer crook has pushed little Bill into power to help bury the Great New Zealand Institutionalised Lie. That’s why he’s been forced to show the world his tits. Classy Bill. Real classy.

7. simonm says:

The New Zealand Marching Boys led by Big “Bull” English strut their stuff at Sydney Mardis Gras 2016.

Authorised by Martyn Bradbury, The Editor, TheDailyBlog, 5 Victoria St East/Queen St, CBD, Auckland, New Zealand.